In addition to the data protection declaration and the cancellation policy, the following general terms and conditions also apply to orders in the h-tec-y online shop.
The General Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between H-Tec Yachtservice GmbH, Marvin Hellmann (Managing Director), Rader Heide 19, 28790 Neuenkirchen (hereinafter: “H-Tec Yachtservice” or “We”) and consumers and entrepreneurs who have the h -tec-y online shop to buy goods (hereinafter: “customers” or “you”).
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
With respect to entrepreneurs, deviating or conflicting general terms and conditions are only valid if they are confirmed in writing by H-Tec.
The contract language is German.
§1 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop represents our non-binding invitation to submit an offer to purchase the product. The products can be selected from the range of the online shop using the product description and collected in a shopping cart using the ADD TO CART button. The products collected in the shopping cart can be checked at any time during the selection process using the VIEW CART button. The CHECKOUT button takes you to the last page of the ordering process. The final step in the customer submitting a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract is to click on the SUBMIT ORDER button for the products in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can check, change or correct the entries at any time. However, the order can only be sent or transmitted if you have filled in all the required fields and check boxes marked accordingly.
(2) No sales contract is concluded when we receive the order. After receipt of your order, we first send an order confirmation by email to the email address you provided. With this order confirmation you will again receive all customer information that you should save permanently or print out. In this order confirmation you will also find an invoice for your order.
Please note: This order confirmation does not yet represent acceptance of your offer. A contract is only formed when your offer is expressly accepted or – due to the payment options direct bank transfer and PayPal – upon receipt of the agreed purchase price.
§2 Storage of the offer text
We save the text of your order. You can print this out before sending your order to us by selecting the “Print” option in the last step of the order. We will also send you an order confirmation with all order data and our general terms and conditions to the e-mail address you provided.
The prices stated in our online shop at the time of the order apply, including the applicable statutory value added tax, which is shown separately on the invoice. Any packaging costs are also included in the price. However, shipping costs are not included in the price.
(1) Delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customer in the order. The customer is responsible for providing the complete and correct delivery address. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check the delivery address again, identify errors and correct the entries if necessary.
(3) The delivery takes place after our express acceptance of the offer from the customer order, but at the latest after receipt of the agreed purchase price. Delivery is subject to the following conditions.
Shipping DHL within Germany €9.49 (10 kg) delivery time 3-5 days
Shipping DHL EU €22.99 (10 kg) delivery time 7-10 days
Special yacht parts:
Shipping Spedition within Germany €75.55 Delivery time 7-10 days
Shipping Spedition EU Germany €155.55 Delivery time 14 days
(4) If delivery cannot be made due to an incomplete or incorrect address, H-Tec Yachtservice GmbH is nevertheless entitled to charge the customer for the shipping costs.
(5) If, contrary to expectations, the goods ordered by the customer are exceptionally not available in whole or in part, H-Tec Yachtservice GmbH will contact the customer immediately. If the contract has already been concluded, the customer has a contractual right of withdrawal, which he can exercise by means of a declaration to Stilvoll Werkstatt. Payments already made by the customer with regard to the specific order concerned will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
§5 Maturity and Payment
The purchase price is paid by bank transfer or Paypal when the order is placed.
The warranty for defects in the goods is based on the statutory provisions.
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationships between the parties, excluding the UN Sales Convention. (2) Walsrode is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all current and future claims arising from the business relationship with merchants.